Friday, March 25, 2011

Catching up

My fundraising thought for March are to visit adoptionbug.com and look under their current fundraising page. There are so many families who could really use help.

Life here is hectic but hectic is our normal speed.

The kids are growing way too quick for me, it's all a blur. I really wish there was a way to slow some things down but knowing that's not possible we continue on.

Julian is doing well in school. He was in the school spelling bee and made it to the 4th round. He is now working on an invention for his PEN class. In April his group with join with the other groups from the school district and they will have an Invention Convention, it's all very exciting. Also we celebrated Julian's Gotcha Day this month. This one especially had me emotional because I took a good look around to see how far we have come in the last 9 years.

Kai tested for another belt in Karate and is moving right on up. He is also doing well in school and continues to make us proud just as his big brother does. The boys are a challenge at times but I wouldn't change a single minute.

Karley is just amazing, she wants to learn everything possible and has an amazing imagination. Before I know it she will be off to pre-school and OH is she ready to go. She gets her little back pack daily and tells me she is going to school. I'm so not ready for that.

Jana is progressing good. Although she is still not walking she is making great improvement. Jana just likes to do things her way and walking on her knees is her thing. This week she has been walking alot behind her shopping cart though which is a good sign. I continue to do physical therapy with her and when shes ready she'll do it.

We got our court date yesterday to finalize Jana's adoption but we need to reschedule it. We are just so close to the end it's hard to imagine that our very long road is about to end. This makes me wonder what the next chapter is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment