Thursday, February 23, 2012

Springs coming

It's a beautiful day outside and I'm thinking of Spring. It's been a sad winter with mild weather and hardly any snow. The kids and I love snow so it's sad for us to have a winter without it.

Life just keeps getting busier for us but we love it.

The kids are all getting so big, I often wonder why time has to go so quickly but then I think that there are times when I can't wait for time to move us to the next thing.

I have been thinking alot about 3 amazing woman in Korea who made a very difficult decision to place their children for adoption. I also have been thinking about 4 (possibly 8) absolutely amazing woman in Korea who raised our children until they were ready to come home to us. For all those amazing women, men & families please know how much we treasure all that you have done for us without even knowing who we are.

I have just had this feeling lately that I so wish we were more connected. I think of Korea often and all those amazing people we have met and never met. I just wish there was a way to be in contact. We think of all of you more than you will ever know. We talk about each and every person who made it possible for all 4 of our children to be with us. We want our children to know how truly loved they all are and how much history they have.

The kids are getting older and as they grow they are starting to have more questions about who they are and where they have come from. It's all coming so much quicker than I expected and with so much more passion and desire to understand who they are. I pray that I/we are doing all we can for our amazing children that God has blessed us with.

There are never enough hours to do all that I'd like to in a day, week, month but I will update when I can and send letters as soon and as often as I can even if they never get read. I pray that one day we will be able to locate all families and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment