Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thought of birth mother's

So I'm wondering how many adoptive mom's think of the birth mom's. Is it only me that obsessives some times about them.....?

I think of them on the day their child was born, the day we brought the baby home, mother's day, father's dad, all holiday's and for no reason in particular.

Do they think of that baby they gave up often? I wonder if they go back to the agency to get my letter I send and the pictures? Do they want to know how their precious little ones are doing and growing? Do they know what an amazing gift they gave us and how I'm spoiling their little angel with love? Do they hope to see their child again one day?

I often wonder if I should keep a journal of all my thought for my children for later in life. Will it help them to know how much I think of those amazing people who allowed me to have a family?

I wonder will I ever get to meet them, to thank them?

Just some things I wonder and am happy I now have a place to express my thoughts instead of keeping them inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment