Sunday, April 25, 2010

Waiting

Still waiting with no news this week. I was sure that we would have received an updated medical on Friday but no word. So I made it through the weekend keeping busy and now tomorrow starts a new week and hopefully we will hear something.

We did check our 2nd week off this Wednesday as we count down to a possible 10 week travel time frame. 8 weeks to go and I'm getting more excited and anxious as we go.

The boys have a very busy social schedule so it keep us running and busy to pass the time. Kai tested & received his yellow belt this week. Julian's soccer team is doing well but his baseball team is struggling along. The school year is flying by and days are turning into weeks. This weekend our niece graduated pre-school, I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Time slips through our fingers way too quickly anymore.

Kai is going this week to get his tux for Sally & Joe's wedding in June. The shower is this coming weekend and Sunday is Tim & Jen's baby shower so it will be yet another full weekend not to mention the sports. Bill will be playing the role of super dad with little to no help from me. :(

My friend Min has been giving me Korean lessons. I haven't learned much yet but I'm working on some general words along with teaching the boys. Also she is teaching me a little more about food so I'll have a better idea what to order. We finally decided on a hotel and made our list of "must see" things to do. Now we just need to figure what we will do on which day. I also have to call the travel agent to get a handle on the air fare as it keeps going up and I'm trying to figure how to swing it all. We went from paying $1,000 per person to almost $1800 per adult... YIKES

We still haven't decided on a name. As much as I would like to decide on a name I think I need to meet her first to be sure. We do have a short list that I'm still working on.

Julian is getting anxious about meeting his foster mom, he is hoping she will approve of him. Kai is anxious about flying. Me , well I'm just anxious with too many things to think about. The days keep slipping by and weather I realize it or not it's really getting close to a family of 5 becoming a family of 6. I still can't completely wrap my head around it.

Here's to hopeing for some good news of any form to come this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Just checking in to read your posts. All blessings from God. Just wanted to say that I love You!
    Love,
    Your Husband :)

    ReplyDelete