Friday, April 30, 2010

Yipee! April's well check came

It's been a busy week and as I was leaving to run Julian to soccer I tried email one last time and there it was the April well check up I've been hoping for. YEAH!!!

The last two months there were some concerns with her development but all is looking better this month, at least I think so. We did fax the report to our pediatrician, who is awesome by the way, to review and we won't hear from her until Monday but I'm not worried. We said right from the beginning that we are meant to be a family so whatever God has in store for us he will help us through.

Baby Tae is moving right along. She gained some more weight and is up to 18lbs at 9 1/2 months. These reports are my highlights, it make me feel more connected in some way. The wait is hard so these monthly updates keep me going until the next one. I was hoping to be going to get her before the next one comes out but I'll just have to wait & see about that. It's all good, God has his perfect plan and when the time is right we will all be together. Until then I need to be patient which I'm getting a little better at. Just feeling happy that things are moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment