Friday, May 7, 2010

Week 4

Another week has passed and today 5/7/10 brings us to 1 month since our EP was applied for. The program seems to be moving along. So far 2 babies came home from our agency on Monday and 1 family received a speedy referral of a baby girl.

We got some really good suggestions on gifts to buy the foster family and agency workers so now I just need to start shopping.

I talked to the travel agency today and got some not so good news. Airfare is going to run us almost double of what we originally budgeted for times 4 YIKES!!!!! We had thought we would travel April or May but then there were the delays and as of Wednesday this week they said it would be at least another 2 months so that puts us at mid July. The travel agency said we should expect to spend about $2,000 per adult and $1500 per child. Well God brought us this far and he's never let us down before so I believe he will lead us in the right direction.

Last week is behind me with 2 baby showers down and 1 bridal shower. Now I have Mothers Day to look forward to and Kai's birthday then his party next weekend and then Sally's wedding and shopping for suits and dresses for that to keep me busy until mid June so life will be busy & fun.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend and a busy week. Hope I have some new news to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment