Tuesday, May 25, 2010

EP APPROVAL

This is the day, This is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made I will rejoice I will rejoice and be glad it in...... is what the boys and I sang today on our way to school and Kai prayed that today would be EP approval day & baby Tae would be with us soon.

I half expected it today but I'm thrilled, so very thrilled to have only one more step between us and meeting our baby and bringing her home. Bill got the email first then our caseworker called to let me know. If only my meltdown held out one more day as yesterday I was crying to my caseworker about the long wait and the uncertainty of when this baby will be with us. I just needed her home before her 1st birthday and God willing if all moves smoothly now she will just about make it.

Her physical is scheduled for June 9th so we should get permission to travel by the last week of June and Hopefully be there the 1st week of July, maybe we'll even get there for Bill's birthday like he originally hoped for when we first got her referral.

Praise God, I'm just too excited to go to work but off I go.. I'll update more later when we get more information. HORRAY, YIPEE, WOOOO HOOOO, YES YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment