Wednesday, May 19, 2010

6 weeks and out of patience

Whining today so you may want to pass this post.

The past few days have been tough. This weekend was Kai's party and too many people asked too many questions about why the baby still wasn't home and what the delay was. At this point I have no answers and I won't be receiving any more information.

I think I'm turning into a whiner :( I'm really tired once again waiting. Patience is a virtue but I have run out of patience. I'm just praying we hear something soon because once EP is approved we still have at least another 4 week before we get permission to travel. Friday will be 9 months since we learned about this precious little girl, I just want her here where she belongs with her forever family.

Ok whining over & I'm moving on to praying and trying to get myself back into the swing of things, there certainly is PLENTY to keep me busy

WORDS OF WISDOM ALWAYS WELCOME

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think you have plenty to whine about. Nine months is too long to wait after seeing your baby's face! I wish I had words to help you move past this part. Fortunately this time period is limited (although you don't know what the limit is yet) but it really will pass. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete