Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 10 months from across the world

Today baby Tae is 10 months old and I'm wishing her a wonderful day full of love. I wish somehow she could feel the love we have for her. I'm wondering what she is now doing and how she looks. With each passing day we get closer to holding this precious gift from God in our hands and it just thrills me so much.

If this time last year you would have asked me if we would have more children I would have said no, God has given us so many blessings already. I didn't think it possible that we would be a family of 6 but shortly we will be. And much to Bill's stress I know in my hear we are not done. It stresses me to think about it but I feel like God is telling me there is more to come. I have no idea what that means but it's clear we are not done yet. But for now I'm just concentrating on this chapter of our lives entitled baby Tae, or maybe our Walk by Faith....

Kai turned 7 this week. I can't believe my baby boy is 7. He is growing so fast, getting so big, so smart and really coming into himself. Time moves way too fast for me but I can't slow it down so I'm trying to soak it all in. In our family we celebrate a birthday for a week so Monday was the official birthday, Tuesday Aunt Judy took Kai out to lunch, shopping at Toys R Us and spoiled him, Wednesday we spent the day cooking together as per his request. He was by my side the entire day after i got him form school. We made sauce, sausage, meatballs, pasta, and even baked a cake & iced it. I'm not sure if making the pasta or icing the cake was his favorite. But it's been a busy fun week and onto more celebrating the next few days.

Week 5 update- Yesterday I found out the group in front of us received their EP's so we are in the next group. I'm hopeful that in the next 2 weeks EP approval will come then it's physical & passport that we need to wait for. It looks like about 6 more weeks. I'm getting very anxious as it seem more real each day but yet it still doesn't really seem like it's real.

Still so much to do but then again there is always so much to do isn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment