Thursday, April 8, 2010

9:01am

The email came at 9:01am yesterday that the EP was able to be submitted to the ministry on 4/7/10. So now I'm jumping for joy. They also told us that Korea has decided to issue EP approvals in the month of April so things are moving along again which is great to all of the families waiting.

Our agency said to allow 2 1/2 to 3 months more for travel but they also said the typical wait right now is 6 weeks for EP approval and 1 month for travel after that. That to me equals 10 more weeks (2 1/2months). Of course I had to run to count down the days and it would be June 16th. Now that being said I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself and there could quite possible be more delays but as of now I'm on the countdown to June 16th

All in all this has been a great week. Our last well report had us a little worried about some developmental issues but on Monday we got word that Tae's doctor in Korea isn't worried about her progress. Good News.

This week we had teacher conferences for both boys and they are doing outstanding- YEAH again! I'm a very proud Mom. Nothing like sitting in front of the teacher and hearing that your children are a pleasure to have in class and their work is great. Did I say how proud I was, very proud indeed.

Well I don't think I'll have much to report over the next few weeks but you never know. I will update where I can, we have an extremely busy schedule with sports, activities, planning Kai's birthday and getting ready to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment