Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday updates

I love starting off my week with an update... even when it's not the news we were hoping for it's still news.

The following is the message we received:
RE : K2009-xxxx --- Tae-hui/Stewart/EP
The government worker said that one document from the birth mother counseling team was missing. So that's why he couldn't submit it to the Ministry but he said that he received it today and this child's documents will be in the next group of EP. He promised that he will include this case in Apr.


What this means is that the EP submission was not accepted but they now have the missing information and they will submit our EP some time in April, we just don't know when.

EP's still will not be approved in April but at least we know things are moving along and that's something. We still are expecting travel in August but after reading the complete update from our agency I feel like I have some kind of timeline to work with and we don't have to spend the entire summer in limbo. I feel like it's safe to schedule life April through June and I'll just hold off on all July & August activities until we get closer.

I did hear that some families received travel permission on Friday and that's good news too.

Now I'm just hoping this week brings news with a monthly physical report. At least I have alot to keep me busy for the next 2 weeks so hopefully that will keep me distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment