Thursday, March 4, 2010

EP Delays

The reality of EP delays are sinking in and darkening my sunny mood. There are families who have been waiting since January for EP approval and don't have it yet. I refuse to give up hope that we will travel in April. I may be setting myself up for disappointment but where would we be without hope.

Today the contractor is here finishing the girls room, it only took someone 2 years to decide he couldn't finish it himself but at least he admitted it and got someone here to finish the job. I can't wait until it's done.

Tax return is done & on it's way to the post office so hopefully our return will be here before we travel.

We still haven't picked a hotel. We are between 2 different ones and can't decide. We have a good list on where to visit but just not sure if we can fit it all in. Looks like the 1/2 day tour we have isn't going to cover as much as I hopped. Sure hope Sally can come with us and maybe bring us some places one day. The boys are very excited that Sally & Joe may be traveling with us but I guess only if we travel in April. I certainly hope we travel before their wedding though, we can't miss that.


No comments:

Post a Comment