Friday, February 26, 2010

New Picture


We got a very happy surprise today. We got 3 more pictures of baby Tae today. I can't post them all because she is with her foster family and I'm really not supposed to be sharing these on the Internet anyway. OMG she is getting so big. This is one of the outfits we sent that didn't think would fit.
She has changed so much and looks so big to me, she is growing too fast.
I can't wait to meet her. I'm counting the days until she is ours forever. The boys are so in love with her too.

3 comments:

  1. How precious is she!! Will you be updating while in Seoul?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! I cannot wait to get to Korea to see her in person!!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa yes we plan on daily updates while we are there to keep everyone posted and hopefully we'll have pictures & videos as well.

    ReplyDelete