Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This is the Day the Lord has made


SO I started my day off today in a very good mood with a good feeling that it was going to be a great day. When I told Bill he sang "this is the day this is the day that the lord has made".... and in chimed the boys.


Any way I was on the hunt for the mailman and when he arrived early I was thrilled. I had to be at school and errands to run and if he wasn't there before I got Kai I knew I couldn't get the mail until close to 2 and when your waiting for mail who wants to wait that long.


Well I was right, We got VISA APPROVAL today. What does this mean you ask? Well it means that Immigration granted us approval for bay Tae's Visa to be issued and for her to come her to live with us.


Your next questions is WHEN- Right? Well normally it takes 6 to 8 weeks from the Visa approval however there has been a back log of Emigration Permits being issued in Korea. First they ran out last year and then there seems to be some delays in country (Korea) so the program coordinator at our agency told me travel could be perhaps late May. She said she is telling families 2 to 5 more months wait from this point. I however seem to be on a direct line to God and I believe our travel will be in April. If we went by the normal time line of 6 weeks (April 7th) to 8 weeks (April 21st) as you can see it would put us in April so I have decided to believe it will be April.


I'm off now to freak out some more and then go look over my travel packet and start making lists and of course stare at my beautiful little girl waiting for her forever family on the other side of the world. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment