Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fianlly

Finally a well check up. It appears the baby is doing well. She is now 17lbs at 6months which is crazy. She was born a few weeks early and only weighed 5lbs so to gain 12 lbs in 6 months seems alot. Our other daughter was 18 lbs at 9 mos.

I'm really starting to go crazy, I really need to have her home. It's been over 5 months since we learned about her and to know we could still have anywhere from 2 to 6 more months to wait is driving me crazy. The boys are starting to ask more often when we will be traveling to get her.

Some days it seem so unbearable the wait and that no one understands. My life feels like it's on hold.

I have so much to be thankful for and believe me I am so thankful for the amazing family God has blessed us with but I'm ready to be done with the wait and moving along with forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment