Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thinking of Travel

Talked to our caseworker yesterday to get a feel for when to expect travel. She seems to think April. April's not that far off but yet still 6 weeks away.... 6 weeks that's really not that long I better get planning on gifts, hotel, schedule........

We are traveling with our 2 boys but leaving our daughter home. I hope we don't regret it but I think she is too young and I can't imagine flying home 12 hours with 4 children.

So many things to think about to keep my mind busy so hopefully time moves smoothly.. my problem is I'm a incubator(leaving things to the end, don't confuse with slacker) I work better under pressure so I'll be making plans in the 11th hour. I'm going to give myself a heart attack one of these days by doing things this way. I'm wondering if I'll ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment