Sunday, February 21, 2010

Moving along

We got Kai's passport yesterday, YEAH. We are close to choosing a hotel and working on our list of "must dos" while we are in Korea.

We found out that we will be able to meet with Julian & Kai's foster mothers while we are there. The boys are really looking forward to meeting these woman. I am so excited about this trip. Things seem to be moving smoothly along, praise God.

We finally got our tax information off to the accountant and are praying for a good tax return. If we get the entire adoption tax credit this year (since we finalized Karley's adoption) we will be able to take a friend with us to Korea to help us with the plane ride, translation and hopefully some sight seeing. I must admit the thought of flying home with 3 children is a bit overwhelming. I'm so thankful that Karley is able to stay with my Mom so we won't have a 2 yr old and a 10+ month old on the trip home. It is hard thinking about her not being with us though.

Now I need to put together a list of things to bring on the 14 hour flight to keep a 6yr & 8yr old boys busy. I tried to google this information but didn't come up with much. I keep thinking I need to put all our experiences together of the last 9 year and 4 adoptions and write a book that could help others traveling this road.

Hoping this week brings more good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment