Saturday, March 6, 2010

Feeling Blue

I haven't been on email in a few days and a friend sent me a message asking how I was holding up after the news from our agency. I had no idea what she was talking about.

There has been a big backlog in the Korean government issuing EP's (emigration permits). It seems our agency in Korea has 150 families waiting for EP's and only 25 of them will be issued in March and it's VERY unlikely we will be one of those families. None will be issued in April so that means we have to wait until as least May if not longer for ours to be issued.

Once EP is issued it takes another month to get permission to travel so at best we are looking at June to travel and maybe longer.

We have no control over how things happen in life, I know that better than most, so I have no choice but to put this in Gods hands and pray and believe that when the timing is right the phone will ring and we will get on the plane and go get our daughter. In the meantime I'm hoping you will pray for us and for baby Tae.

No comments:

Post a Comment