Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1 week closer

Well we have had EP approval for 1 week now so 1 week is behind us. How many more weeks is the common question everyone asks but at this time we really don't know. Our agency said 4 to 6 weeks from EP approval until we travel but today another family just 10 days ahead of us with EP approval got their travel call today so I'm freaking out a bit. Translation is travel call 2 1/2 weeks after EP approval.

What this means for us I really don't know. All I do know at this point is that we are 1 week closer to meeting our little girl and bringing her home where she belongs.

I'm a true believer in prayer so I'm asking those of you who believe if you will keep us in your prayers as we approach our journey to bring baby Tae home. It has been a hard process for me and I have many different feelings but I'm putting my faith in God that it will all work out according to his plan for us.

For those of you who have been following us don't stop now the good part is about to begin. I'm very hopeful to be blogging, emailing & posting on facebook about our journey as we are traveling & in Korea and when we get back.

Now I have some shopping to get done and we better get some names decided on this little girl needs to be named.

No comments:

Post a Comment