Sunday, June 27, 2010

Counting Down

My stomach is in knots and I think I might be sick.....

We leave for the airport in 18 hours and I need to pack for everyone still do wash and finish cleaning. There never seems to be enough time.

Finally all the gifts are bought and I have a few extra in case we forgot anyone. I have that suitcase packed and it weights over 50lbs. I still need to check the airlines weight limit though.

We fly out at 12:50am and have a direct flight to Korea. We arrive at 3:50am on Wednesday their time. We have someone form our agency picking us up form the airport so that's wonderful we don't have to worry about that.

On Wednesday we will just do a little wondering around. On Thursday we are planning on going to Lotte World, Friday is our guided tour, still working on plans for Saturday & Sunday but they will be full of sightseeing. Monday we will spend some time at the Reception Center helping with the nursery, we think. Then the boys meet their foster families, out to lunch then back to meet Tae at 1:30pm and take her with us forever.

I'm shaking as I type I just can't believe it's finally time to go get our bundle of joy. I'm feeling so sad for our Foster Mom. Tae has been with her for almost 7 months now and 1 week after we leave she will turn 1 year. I can't imagine what this woman is feeling right now knowing that in a few short days she will have to send Tae home with us.

Well I really need to get back to packing I just needed a quick break. With any luck I'll update often form Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment