Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Questions to Bloggers

First~ thank you for taking the time to read/visit my Blog. It's really just a place for me to say whatever going on in my head, a place to get it all out and feel better.

I am looking for some feedback though

1) I really need to change my layout but I'm so computer challenged so if anyone can give me some pointers I so would welcome the advice.

2) I have had over 1500 hits since I started this site but very few comments. I'm sure most of you don't find what I have to say that interesting but Who are You? I'd love to know if you enjoy what I share or don't enjoy it. I accept constructive criticism so let me know what you think

3) I have livefeed tracker but all the good that does cause I don't know who any of you are. Is there a way to find out? Just wondering who's visiting me.

4) Do any of you live Bucks County, PA? Looking for a local playgroup to join once the boys are back in school.

5) What's the secret to keeping the kids happy, playing with them but finding time to clean your house? Am I the only once with way too much clutter. Believe it or not I once was a super organized person, how do I make that person come back?

6)Again, thank you for visiting, I hope in some way you enjoy or find it interesting.

Hoping for some feedback
thanks

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a fellow AP, so I am interested in what you have to say. I don't really care about layout (at least on blogs--as you can probably tell with mine--LOL!). Sorry, I am no help with that. I like to read other AP blogs to follow the process and the kids and family activities. OH, and of course the adorable photos. :o) You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found your blog while we were waiting to bring home our Samuel from S. Korea. I appreciated your comments on the welcome house yahoo group and have enjoyed following your journey to bring home your youngest daughter. Samuel has been home almost 5 months now and with 2 older siblings (ages 8 and 5), I too find that it is hard to balance play & other kids needs with cleaning & organizing. Summer is especially hard with all the kids home. I am hoping to get into a nice routine once the older two are back in school! We have kept a blog too through our adoption journey, though we haven't updated much in quite awhile. Here is the link http://godheard.wordpress.com/ You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing your story.

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gigi,
    I found your blog while browsing through different "mom" blogs! Small world! I use to post online all the time before the kids were born and resently I started again after reading some bloggs posted by friends! If you can find the secret to keeping the kids happy and the house clean (plus work a full time job) please share lol! I like to tell Tim that the house isn't messy it's just lived in! Hope to see you soon!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete